Update: Inway Pool Opening Beginning May 30
BRING YOUR OWN SEATING
Inway Pool Only 11 am – 9 pm, Daily
Under the guidelines of Governor Abbott and the utmost concern for the safety of our residents, the Inway Pool will be open daily from 11:00 am – 9:00 pm and will follow these protocols:
- Social Distancing: Residents must maintain the 6-foot social distancing between residents who live outside of your household.
- Illness: Do not enter if you have a fever, have shown signs of illness in the last 24 hours or if you have been in close proximity with someone who has or tested positive for COVID-19.
- 3 lifeguards will be on duty at all times: Two guards will maintain positions in their stands, while the third guard will be responsible for maintaining a head count of patrons and wiping down chairs and common surfaces with a sanitizing solutions.
- Only residents who have a working access card will be admitted.
We appreciate your understanding as this is uncharted territory for all concerned.
For updates, visit www.nhmud.com.
Northampton MUD Fitness Center
Opening June 1, 2020 8am – 8pm
Max Occupancy 10 Patrons
Our exercise facility is designed to offer fitness equipment availability and a place to exercise in a safe and healthy environment. It is a self-service facility, meaning that we fall into a unique category of work-out facilities that require user patrons to share responsibility of their protocol actions, a protocol which is based on common sense and wise judgment.
With use of the facility, the user must understand that they are participating at their own risk. The MUD will do everything physically and operationally possible to lower that risk.
Hours of Availability and Occupancy During Covid-19
Open 8 am – 8 pm to provide time for after-hours thorough cleaning and disinfection of room and equipment by MUD staff. Max Occupancy – 10 patrons at a time.
- Wash or disinfect hands before entering facility – disinfectant available at sign-in desk and restrooms available for hand washing
- Carded entry only – do not share card with non-members
- Read all posted signs of information
- Self-Screen before entry for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Chills or repeat shaking with chills
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have Covid-19
- Face mask required (not supplied)
- Safe distancing – 6 feet
- Sign-in and Sign-out – required at desk
- Patron is responsible for disinfecting any equipment before and after use, including exercise machines and free weights
Northampton MUD Staff Responsibilities
- Supply sanitation products for patrons and MUD staff
- Provide Sign-in/Sign-out record and video security support
- Provide thorough cleaning and disinfection of Fitness Center equipment and restrooms after hours
- Support fitness facility protocols
THANK YOU for Your Cooperation!