Fitness Center Extended Hours
Effective immediately, the workout room will be open from 5AM to 11PM, 7 days a week. We ask each member to follow the simple guidelines for use so we may continue to offer the facilities during these hours. Failure to follow the rules or staff requests will result in loss of privileges.
Covid-19 Specific Patron Responsibilities
- Self-screen for symptoms of the Covid Virus.
- Wash or disinfect hands before entering facility (Disinfection available at sign-in desk and restrooms available for hand washing)
- Sign-in and Sign-out required at desk. Please print.
- Safe distancing – 6 feet
- Patron is responsible for disinfecting any equipment before and after use, including exercise machines and dead weights. Disinfectant supplies available at desk.
General Patron Responsibilities
- Valid card entry only – do not share card with non-members
- No animals allowed unless assisting handicapped
- Shoes, shirts, appropriate attire required. No flip flops or bare feet
- Tobacco products not allowed
- No one under the age of 12 in facility without parental supervision
- To ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone, please be courteous and respectful to others.
- Profanity or other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated
- Headphones are required with any personal music devices
- During peak hours (or while others are waiting, limit time on equipment 20-30 minutes
- Please pick up your towels, water bottles, newspaper or magazines. Dispose of trash properly
- Patrons must re-rack the dumbbells after use. Do not remove any equipment from room.
Failure to follow the rules or staff requests will result in loss of privileges.
Our exercise facility is designed to offer fitness equipment availability and a place to exercise in a safe and healthy environment. It is a self-service facility, meaning that we fall into a unique category of work-out facilities that require user patrons to share responsibility of their protocol actions, a protocol which is based on common sense and wise judgment.
With use of the facility, the user must understand that they are participating at their own risk. The MUD will do everything physically and operationally possible to lower that risk.
Located at the Inway Recreation Complex, our 24-hour fitness center is available to residents who have paid the user fee. The center offers over 1100 square feet of space and equipment for your total body workout.
If you are looking for a cardiovascular workout, our center has four treadmills, two stair masters, one stationary bike, a recumbent bike, and an indoor rower. For the strength training users, there is a solid Pro-club line of weight machines and two full stacks of dumbbells enhanced by a four station weight machine.
Review the User Fee Information section for more information regarding the user fee and access to the fitness facility, tennis courts and swimming pools.
Located at the Inway Recreational Center.