Rental buildings and pavilions are for Northampton residents only.
Residents renting the facility must:
- Be present for the entire duration of the event.
- Sign the rental contract.
- Pay the fees and pick up the key in person.
- Be responsible for all damages.
Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate loss of deposit.
To reserve a facility, residents must submit the Rental Request Form which includes a brief description of the activity, the number of participants, responsible party, telephone number, etc.
A specified damage/security deposit is required to secure the date for the activity. These funds may be drawn upon to cover the cost of any action or repairs necessary to recover the facility after the designated use, including but not limited to, additional cleaning and trash removal.
Individuals who cancel events will be held responsible for any costs incurred on their behalf.
- No alcoholic beverages at any pool function.
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted inside of buildings.
- No firearms or fireworks allowed.
- No rice, glitter, confetti or piñatas in buildings or on park grounds.
- Nothing is to be attached to walls, ceiling, or windows. Free standing decorations only.
- Kitchen areas are for food distribution only. Food is to be covered dish or catered.
- Pets are not allowed except as necessary to assist the disabled.
- No red or purple drinks as they stain carpet.
- Fund raising activities are restricted to nonprofit basis and must have prior approval.
- Facility use is restricted to those activities designated in the original request.
- Facilities must be returned to the same condition as prior to the rental, and under any circumstances, clean and secured.
- Children under 18 years of age must be supervised at all times.
- Insurance which names the Northampton Municipal Utility district as additionally insured must be furnished upon the request of the board of directors.
- Tables and chairs are to be carried and not pulled across carpeted areas.
- At the conclusion of the event, a final check out sheet is to be signed by the party responsible for the event and any accidents or unusual events must be documented.
The District can, at any time, revoke the privilege of use of the facilities by any person or persons due to misconduct or violation of any of the rules and regulations as set forth by the District. In the event of any such action, any user fee paid will not be refunded.