The district has initialized Stage 2 of our drought contingency plan. We require residents to minimize water use for non-essential purposes.
Please limit irrigation to the following schedule:
The following uses of water are defined as non-essential and are prohibited:
- Use of water to fill, refill, or add to any indoor or outdoor swimming pools, wading pools, or jacuzzi-type pools is prohibited except on designated water days.
- Wash down of any sidewalks, walkways, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts, or other hard-surfaced areas.
- Use of water to wash down buildings or structures for purposes other than immediate fire protection.
- Use of water for dust control.
- Flushing gutters or permitting water to run or accumulate in any gutter or street.
- Failure to repair a controllable leak(s) with a reasonable period after having been given notice directing the repair of such leak(s).
Failure to comply with this plan, shall be considered a violation. Three or more violations may incur a fine up to $500.