November 24, 2020 – Water District Management and First Billing
Dear Residents of Northampton Municipal Utility District:
As you know, Northampton MUD provides water and sewer service to your community. As noted in previous correspondence, the transition date of November 24th is now here. Therefore, we, at Water District Management (“WDM”), are happy to inform you that we are now serving as the municipal utility district operator for Northampton MUD.
Our office is located at 19720 Kuykendahl, Spring Texas 77379. We also have our corporate office located at 17707 Old Louetta Rd., Houston 77070. Should you have any questions concerning your bill or to report any problems with your water or sewer service, day or night, call 281/651-0861 or 281/376-8802. Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note that payments can be made at the above-listed locations or by mail to:
P.O. Box 550, Spring, TX 77383
**NEW payment DROP BOX located at the Northampton MUD building- 6012 A Root Rd. Drop payment in the drop box anytime at the convenience of your own schedule, 24/7**
On-line payment options are available December 7th. Due to the transition we will be waiving late penalties this month. On December 7th, you may access online payment options through the WDM website at www.wdmtexas.com, click “Pay your bill online” and then select Northampton MUD.
The two following items are VERY IMPORTANT to assure your payments are
credited to your account:
- If you are using any form of electronic or web based payments, including through your personal bank, it is very important that you update your payment settings to assure your payments are delivered to the correct location. Please allow 7-10 business days. All mailed payments, whether mailed by you or through your bank, must be mailed to P.O. Box 550 as stated above.
- ONLY the first five digits have changed to 75140-XXXXXXXXXX. Please ensure this new account number is reflected on all payments, including your banks bill pay service.
Thank you for your efforts to assure your payments are delivered to our office for proper credit to your account. On behalf of the entire staff at WDM, we look forward to providing the highest level of service that you deserve.
Water District Management Co., Inc.
It is our privilege to serve and work to provide you with exceptional service. As part of our continued efforts we have updated the “pay your bill online” portal with enhanced features you will find listed below.
Water District Management is partnered with First Billing Services to provide Credit/Debit and E-check payment options to Northampton MUD customers. One of the most beneficial changes will be the easy-to-use FirstChoice™ Self-Service Portal to manage paperless settings; view current or past billing statements; access payment history; and schedule current, future, and recurring payments.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Online payment is available December 7th. You will need to create a new account on the new portal link using your water account information. Visit www.wdmtexas.com, click “Pay your bill online” and then select Northampton MUD.
Don’t forget to update the first five digits of your account number to 75140-XXXXXXXXXX.
If you are currently set up on any form of automatic draft, please update your account information immediately. Update any form of electronic or web based payments, including through your personal bank, it is very important that you update your payment settings to assure your payments are delivered to the correct location. Please allow 7-10 business days.
There are five (5) new options to make payments to your water bill including A FREE payment option using your checking account and routing number.
Payments made using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover will be assessed a lower 3.99% convenience fee.
- Web payments: Log onto www.wdmtexas.com
On the home page select the Customer Service tab, select Payment Options Page & click on Northampton MUD
You must Register your account, OR Pay as a Guest!
- Live agent assisted payments: call 1-855-270-3592 Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Automated phone payments: Call 1-855-512-3159 to use the new IVR (Integrated Voice Recognition System) and follow the prompts. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Auto Payments: Log in through www.wdmtexas.com OR contact First Billing at
1- 855-270-3592 to sign up for auto payments.
For more information or assistance with registration, please contact Water District Management at 281-651-0861 or 281-376-8802 or visit the website at www.wdmtexas.com.